Harbingers of Darkness

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the best kin ever!

2 posters

Forum Updates Too Come

Forum Updates Too Come Empty Forum Updates Too Come

Post  Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:39 pm

This is where any and all updates to the forum will be posted. We will keep you informed of all changes that will be made so that you may know what to expect =) Any ideas you may have, please post them and we will see if we can work them into the forum =)

Thank you

Selorn
    Founder & Leader
    Thorduke
    Thorduke

Forum Updates Too Come Empty Possible Update- New Topic to Add

Post  Thorduke Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:37 am

Hello, I actually have a couple of ideas of Topics that might be something to add in the future. The first topic is a forum for officers to post when they have added new members to the kinship. This way any officer/leaders who are not online at the time can know that a new member has been added and any relevant information about them. For example, Gali recruited a new girl Lelliel into the kinship last night. She is a new player with relatively little experience in gaming although she has played Runescape.
    My second idea for a topic is a registration topic of sorts. lol I know that I sometimes have trouble determining who all is who and I know that my own list of characters does the same for others. Perhaps we should add a forum where people can post their nickname in game, their characters, and perhaps any fun information they wish to post about themselves, age, school major if relevant, or so on.
    Well those are my two ideas. I am not sure if others will feel these are needed but I thought I would throw my 2 cents in. See you all in game!

Forum Updates Too Come Empty Re: Forum Updates Too Come

Post  Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:06 pm

I love your ideas. =) They sound like good solid ideas. I will talk to the Leaders and see what they think. Thanks Duke. pirat
    Galinthiran
    Galinthiran

Post  Galinthiran Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:36 pm

just a reminder Sel, if you need any help at all with Code work I am familiar with it and can do most anything you need!

Post  Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:21 pm

thanks gali =) i will let you know =)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content